Thursday, January 5, 2012

China Glaze Dorothy Who?

Blue and glitter and sparkles, OH MY!


I am so excited to share this one with you all.  My best friend got married back in October and she gave all her bridesmaids these adorable, little Halloween inspired gifts.  We got spooky themed lotion and funky Halloween socks.  Candy corn flavored lip gloss and NAIL POLISH.  The nail polish wasn't so much Halloween themed as it was just personalized.  She picked a polish that she thought went with all of our colors, styles, and personalities, and I got China Glaze's Dorothy Who?


This is one of my favorite movies, and I watch it everytime it comes on TV and I know all the words.  Sad, I know.  Anyway, I finally got around to swatching the pretty little glitter, and man, was I excited.










Now you see why I was so excited?


D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...