Monday, December 26, 2011

Zoya Phoebe

Hey Everyone!


I hope you had a wonderful Christmas weekend.  If you had to go back to work today like me, I wish you the best.  If you had a three day weekend, LUCKY YOU!  Speaking of lucky, my sweet and amazing boyfriend got me an Ulta gift card for my stocking, and I just couldn't wait to use it.  When I left work today, I went to straight to my local Ulta, and what to my wondering eyes did appear?  A HUGE NAIL POLISH SALE!


I think I spent about an hour there just to buy 5 bottles, but I did pick up the last bottles of each Zoya Paz, Lolly, and Phoebe.  I really think matte polish is still my favorite trend and I will wear it till I die, and probably in this gorgeous blue creme.





Ya know, I always say how much I hate blue, but I own more blue polish than almost any other color, and I wear it all the time.  I guess I need to change my future statements.


What color do you own the most of?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...