Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Jesse's Girl All Things Girly and Stiletto

Sorry I have been gone for awhile.  Work has been really crazy getting ready for my new store opening on November 5.  However I did have time to swatch the last two polishes from the Jesse's Girl Julie G collection.

The first is Stiletto.  It is a taupe shimmer creme with an excellent formula.  I almost didn't need the second coat.
The last one is called All Things Girly.  It's a peachy salmon creme color.  I had a lot of compliments on it, but I'm not sure if I really liked it on myself.  The color is beautiful, but maybe not for me.
Sorry for the chips on my nails.  Like I said work has been crazy and I didn't anticipate them getting so torn up.

Enjoy your night bloggers!

If you liked this post, please leave your questions and comments below or email me at lacquerlover@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...