Monday, August 29, 2011

Sinful Colors Nail Junkie and a Franken

Hello Ladies!

Today I have a couple of simple swatches.  One is Sinful Colors Nail Junkie and the other is a franken I did trying to mimic Deborah Lippmann Ruby Red Slippers.  It didn't work if that's what you're wondering, however I'm still loving it.

I love all the different glitters in here.

Let me know what you think about this next one.  I still don't have a name for it.


I love how I tried to make it look like OPI. (:  Well it's not.  This is my franken.  The glitter I used was in a red jelly base so it really made the black creme interesting.


WHAT I USED:
1/4 bottle of Wet 'N' Wild Black Creme
3/4 bottle of Kleancolor Red-Hot

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the black and red polish...what are the red spots? it looks like liquid and oil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a kleancolor polish called red-hot that i mixed with china glaze liquid leather. it's pretty amazing in the bottle, but not so much on the nail. it's a fail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really? I love the nail pics...must look different in person b/c I like what I see here. But I know the nail pics sometimes look a lot better than the actual nails. When you get a chance, check out my "Feux Fall Fingernails." They look ok on the pic but they were atrocious in person. I couldn't get it off fast enough!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...