Thursday, August 11, 2011

Sinful Colors Daddy's Girl

Hi all!

I have just a quick post of a beautiful purple jelly.  Sinful Colors Daddy's Girl has little bits of purple and pink micro-glitter and bears a striking resemblance to Confetti Happy Birthday...in photo that is.  If anyone has these two colors, I would love to see a comparison.  And just a little forewarning, these pics are not the best in the sizes they are shown.  If you want the full effect, just click the pic to enlarge it.  Enjoy!







These pics don't even begin to convey the amazingness of what's in the bottle, but I did the best I could.  The sad part is that I didn't even capture one fleck of glitter on any of my nails.  Only the bottle.  Wah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...