Sunday, August 7, 2011

popBeauty Ultraviolet w/ a Sugar Coat

Hello Lovelies!

Today I have for you something amazing.  Something that will blow you away.  Something that really reminds me of unicorn puke...er.  :\  On my last trip to Ulta I picked up quite a few popBeauty colors.  If you remember, the Turquoise was the first and today I'm going to show you Ultraviolet.  Below you will see two coats of the pop and one of Kleancolor's Sugar Coat.
Sugar Coat contains lots of iridescent micro-glitter with chunks of hexagonal glitter in a clear base.

Alright now.  As you can see I'm completely in love with this manicure and these polishes.  My friend Robin brought me a ton of different Kleancolor glitters.  I'll have to swatch them all for you guys soon.

Have a wonderful, colorful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...