Saturday, August 6, 2011

OPI Russian Navy (Suede)

Today I wanted to show off my new little love...OPI Russian Navy (Suede).  Think me silly, but I soooo didn't know what the suede effect was before I bought this polish.  Needless to say I didn't quite enjoy it as much as the original Russian Navy, but hey!  It's still gorgeous.  The following pics are of two effortless coats and no TC.  I do apologize for the lighting, but it was raining like crazy and really dark outside.  My kitchen lighting didn't do too bad of a job I think.  You tell me:
I'm really glad I talked myself into buying this polish, and I feel like it's very appropriate for the upcoming Fall season.  I can't wait for it to get here, but it still feels like Summer outside.  I'm ready for the darker colors and warmer clothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...