Monday, August 15, 2011

F21 Love & Beauty Polish

[WARNING: PIC HEAVY]

Hello Loves!

Sorry I've been gone a little while.  My boyfriend took pieces from my computer and put them into his so mine is out of commission for a while.  In the time it took him to dismantle my computer, I tried out this beautiful Love & Beauty polish from F21 called blue/green.  How creative!  No matter the name (or lack thereof) it is a gorgeous multi-chrome that looks blue, teal, and in the right light purple.  Check out this sparkly gem!

3 coats in sun
1 light coat over black in shade
     

pointer and ring fingers: 1 coat over black
middle and pinky fingers: 3 coats

in shade without sparkle
blurry for sparkle effect

in shade: love that smudged pinky. arg!
beautiful sparkly pic at dusk

In the 3rd and 4th pics, you can really see the purple come through.  So I have to say I'm pretty impressed with this polish considering how cheap it was.  If you like this look, you can pick up Love & Beauty polishes at Forever 21 for $2.80 a pop.  Not bad!

If you enjoyed this post, let me know!  Leave all your comments or questions below.  You can also email me at lacquerlover[at]hotmail[dot]com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...