Thursday, July 7, 2011

Splatter Paint and My Latest Haul

Hello All!

This post is probably going to be really short because my BF is coming to pick me up for dinner and I don't have a lot of time.  So anyway, he just got back from out of town, and while he was gone I went shopping to make myself feel better and to not be so lonely.  Here is what I picked up:
First of all, excuse the mess and the background.  lol.  Anyway, I went to Ulta and found some great deals.  From L to R is Essence What  Do U Think?, Ulta Pro Green With Envy, Sally Hansen Sequin Scandal, and then a great butterLONDON gift set with Powder Room scented polish remover (smells like baby powder...terrible) and No More Waity, Katie.

After all these great items I got, I came home and used none of them.  I decided to save them for a special day and do a splatter paint manicure instead.  I've been seeing them a lot lately and they all look amazing, so I thought I'd try my hand at it.  Here is what was created:



WHAT I USED:
Nail Life base coat
Hard Candy Beetle - 2 coats
1st layer splatter - Orly Snowcone
2nd layer splatter - CG Liquid Leather
SV top coat

I was really pleased with myself and all my friends want me to do them too.  We'll see.  I loved how the cream colors complimented the Hard Candy duo-chrome and toned it down a little.  Thanks to whoever created the splatter paint mani.  I love it!

It looks like this post wasn't so short after all.  Have a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...