Wednesday, July 27, 2011

popBeauty Turquoise

Hey all!

It feels like it's been forever since I've posted anything, but the past couple of weeks have been hectic.  Now I finally have a minute to show you an amazing color that I picked up last week.  It is so creatively named "turquoise" by popBeauty which you can find at their website, apparently at CVS (huh?), or you can be like me and pick up some bottles at Ulta for $10 a pop...lol!  Get it?  A pop!  Anyway...

[DISCLAIMER: excuse my messy and injured cuticles and fingers.]
This is three coats in direct sunlight.
A nice little shady pic.
I love how it came out exactly the way it looks in the bottle.
This is on my left hand to show you what two coats looks like.
So my first impression of pop polish?...I couldn't wait to get my hands on a bottle.  The finish of this color is similar to the Orly Plastix collection but with a little bit of jelly.  I am so happy that I bought it and three others.

So tell me?  Have you purchased any pop polishes?  If so, what's your opinion?

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty colour! Love your blog

    & pssst....you asked about picking the glitter in my giveaway - The prize is for one person to get all the glitters :o)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...