Thursday, June 9, 2011

Lots of Swatches

Hello fellow bloggers!!

I am pleased to let you all know that I got that stupid phone to work and so NOW you get to see all the swatches from my latest haul.  This post is picture heavy so be prepared for AWESOMENESS!

This is really bad lighting...sorry!
From L to R:
WnW Grey's Anatomy
WnW 9021-Orange
CG Flip Flop Fantasy
Orly Hot Shot
Essie Wrapped in Rubies
Essie Sexy Divide

Wet N Wild Grey's Anatomy - an iridescent light grey...2 coats
Wet N Wild 9021-Orange - bright orange with extreme shimmer power...3 coats for max amazingness.  I also messed up my pinkie.  Wah!
China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy - creamy neon pink with a slight shimmer...1 coat
Essie Wrapped in Rubies - wine colored shimmer formula with gold tones in the light...2 coats
Essie Sexy Divide - the most gorgeous royal purple I have ever seen...1 coat

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...