Saturday, June 25, 2011

Blog Tag: What's In Your Purse?

Hey Everyone!  I wasn't tagged to do this post but it looked like so much fun, and it's a really good excuse for me to clean out my purse. (:  I am warning you now, there are a lot of pictures and A LOT of junk ahead.  I'm also not great at taking pics, but I did my best.

This is my super large purse.  Yes!  It's neon orange.
It's a Jimmy Choo.  
My makeup bag, wallet, and junk pouch that I got from Urban Outfitters.
All my makeup from the bag includes Cover Girl powder, Hard Candy blush, Rimmel Eyeshadow, and lots of eyeliner.
All in this pouch is spare change, nail glue, off brand Neosporin, Hello Kitty Band-Aids, hair clips, and extra earrings.
My F21 sunglasses in my Dior glasses case.  I try to deceive people. lol.  The case is actually from my regular glasses.  They are Dior frames.
Zune w/ skully ear buds, vitamins, blotting papers, Burt's Bees lip balm, keys, Gold Bond hand cream, Burt's Bees cuticle cream, plastic spoon?, F21 work badge, a Jarrito's bottle cap?, my pool tag and mail key, and my little red flashlight that NEVER works.  See.  Just junk!
shopping list, my dental business card, and receipts from Chick-fil-A, Wal-mart, and Sally's Beauty Supply.  This doesn't include the ones that are in my wallet.

 Dump your purse, answer the questions, and tag 5 bloggers to find out what's in their purse.

Q. Where did you get your purse and how long have you had it?
A. I got it from my mother-in-law for Christmas 2 years ago.  It's my Spring/Summer purse.

Q. What are 3 must-haves in your purse? (not including keys and wallet)
A. I guess my work badge, Neosporin, and Band-Aids.  I hurt myself a lot at work.

Q. What is something you should have in your purse right now but don't?
A. MONEY! lol No but really. 

Q. What is the thing you have most of in your purse right now?
A. Definitely makeup.  Way too much makeup.

TAGS:
Natalie from LacquerHolics
Kirsten from Glitta Gloves
Jen from The PolishAholic
Becky from Nailed to the Wall
Laura from Clothes, Cosmetics, and Chat

I can't wait to see what everyone else has in their purse and I hope I didn't bore you as much a this little fur ball.
This is my little Monster and she watched the whole thing go down.  This is her rolling her eyes.  She's can't even look at me she's so embarrassed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...